Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yay !....let the gist begin....




.........Let the gist begin....My friends and family SOMETIMES call me "AMEBO" cos I like to investigate and get to the root of issues even if it does concern me(hehe).....well my latest "ameboness" led me to this unbiased discovery and conculsion. Please readers NO VEX....this conculsion is based on what i feel about "some men". I had a friend who referred to me as a"man hater"but unfortunately I'm not ,I just don't stand men who are decietful liars. My endless gist about the specie ...a few good ones exist but 80%..Chineke God!!!, are the definition of the word EVIL..Tell me why in this world a man has a wife yet in public he calls heraunty,cousin,church member, sister, classmate....the endless names used to insult innocent women who think they have human beings as husbands/fiances...*sigggh*......this guy called his wife a 'church member' when I asked if she was his girlfriend because I saw her picture on his phone screensaver. His reply made my antennas beep! (I know it was not my business..lol)...then I asked if I could look at his camera....come see pictures mennnh....with the church lady ooh....CHEI!!!.....that poor woman....my heart goes out to her...I wonder if marriage vows mean anything to some men
.....The other guy i know...supposed to be a christian brother...infact plays drums in church.He appeared like the prefect nice brother.He pulled my sisters number,and even asked her on a date severally,confessed his undying 'likeness for her'. We both thought he was charming and nice....but all our nice thoughts were slapped on our ears and faces when he casually told her he was married and had a child..!!!! WHAT?...it wasn't a big deal as long as his bacground wife didn't now.His saving grace was that i lived many miles away from him or else what happened in 1960 would repeat it self(lol).Even among our christian community we still have the wolf in sheep clothings...

*Signs to watch out for*

- He doesn't invite you around his friends, company events, and other social activities

- Deletes text messages after reading them

- Never takes some calls in front of you,if he does It is always a 6 sec conversation with a ' I'l call u back at the end'


...please my dear ladies watch out...I'm telling you, some of you need to put some recording devices on your men to hear the horrible names the call you cos they want to talk to another girl....For those of you who are blessed with the good ones keep them well and add them in your prayers .....cheers yall



3 comments:

  1. keep on writing girl, you write well...proud to be the first to comment on ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GODNESS TOPE LAWAL U DON START AGAIN ABI. WOW THIS IS LOVELY. KEEP COMIN UP WITH MORE . NICE ONE BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete